100mg Pain Cream – JaneVape Chocolate Sunrise
JaneVape Chocolate Sunrise Hemp Cream 100mg With Anti-Bacterial Agents Limonene
Size: 2 ounce jar
Total CBD: 100mg
Usage Information: Daytime Topical Use only
Recommended Use: Apply pea-sized dab 1-2 times daily.
How to Use:
- Massage a pea-sized dab into the skin and apply to sore muscles and joints, 1-2 times daily. Adjust the amount as needed. It does not take much to tackle those minor aches and pains. Just enough to work gently into the inflamed area. For those deep neurological pains, we recommend a tincture. The pain cream is a topical and will not absorb into the bloodstream, but will absorb directly into the inflamed, cramped, aching, trouble areas. We hear great reviews for light arthritis and other similar issues. You will notice the fast-acting relief in this quickly absorbing cream. An all-day relief is the goal, if you find yourself applying more than once a day, try the 200mg CBD Pain Cream.
- Keep jar stored away from heat. If the hemp cream melts, set the jar on a level surface in a cool location and allow the cream time to settle.
- Although this product is made with simple ingredients intended for use with all skin types, those with certain sensitivities to citrus fruits may want to perform a small skin test before using the full amount.
- This product does NOT contact sugar.
100mg CBD 2oz Glass Jar
Made with Raw Shea Butter, Pure Cocoa Butter, Natural Bee’s Wax, and Rice Bran Oil.
Limonene Terpene: Uplifting, Alert, Focused
Rice Bran Oil is a great topical base for this amazing formulation. Natural Vitamin E, helps with scarring, and healing along with the pure and natural ingredients, this smooth pain cream packs a punch at only 100mgs of CBD. You’ll find you don’t need much for those direct application areas. The Limonene Terpene adds a scent of citrus and is also used to *promote weight loss, treat cancer, and treat bronchitis. Combining the power of Limonene with this CBD pain cream makes it a versatile salve that can be used almost anywhere.
- Terpenes are the fragrant compounds produced by the hemp plant that facilitate absorption and synergize with cannabinoids.
- You may recognize familiar scents while smelling JaneVape pain cream products. This is because some of the most abundant terpenes in hemp are found in other common plants. For example, limonene– the fruity, citrusy aroma of the cream also promotes anxiety and stress relief and also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.